Archive for June 11th, 2019

The Devil’s Great 2020 Accomplishment: the Killing of 60 Million Unborn Baby and dead SILENCE

Dear Friends for Life: A serious question lingers among Catholic believers today. Are our Shepherds doing their job? According to Pew Research Center, a nonpartisan fact tank that informs the public about the issues, attitudes, and trends shaping America and the world, recently stated that among Catholic Republicans, 55% say abortion should be illegal in all or most cases (leaving 45% approval). At the same time, 64% of Catholic Democrats say abortion should be legal in all or most cases. The PRC concludes that Catholics often express opinions that are much more in line with the positions of their political parties than with the teachings of their church. Is this a sign that God and the Catholic Church no longer play a primary role in the lives of Baptized Catholics? Continue reading