Dear Friends for Life: Sidah Hawa stares towards the horizon. The scorching sun filters through the sparse shade of the tree under which she sits. Her six children huddle close as she breastfeeds Asanti, her 18-month-old baby. “I have suffered a great deal; these past few days have been really bad,” she says after a long silence. “I didn’t have enough food. I had raw cassava. This is what I fed my children. When they were tired, we rested then I gave them some water.”
Dear Friends for Life: Wow! Can you imagine girl-child(ren) forced into marriage, the psychological fear, the unspeakable suffering, the small bodies not fully developed yet to give birth and the limited mental capacity to comprehend what is happening. This my friends is the latest violent attack against small girls and the world stands silent.
Dear Friends for Life:
The problem of loneliness among the elderly is a growing problem around the world. In Britain and the United States, roughly one in three people older than 65 live alone. In the United States, half of those older than 85 live alone. In Japan where I work, the number of elderly people aged 65 or older accounts for 26.7 percent of the 127.11 million total population. China, India, Singapore, South Korea and other countries are facing similar problems.
Dear Friends for Life: 71 years have passed since the United States dropped the atomic bomb on masses of innocent people, many still at home having breakfast with their families. The first city hit by the atomic bomb was Hiroshima. The time was 8:15am on August 6, 1945. In just a few minutes, the entire city – babies, school children, mothers and grandparents – was completely erased. Radiation was so intense that those who did not die immediately died of exposure poisoning in the weeks, months and years that followed. The intense pain and long suffering must have been horrible since 90% of doctors, nurses and medical facilities were destroyed. “Little Boy“ – the name attached to the first uranium gun-type atomic bomb ever used in a war – is estimated to have killed 90,000 – 146,000 people in Hiroshima.
Dear Friends for Life: Today we are observing a world which is descending into moral darkness. We avoid looking at the refugees living in camps, poverty resulting from the combined wealth of the richest 1% will soon overtake that of the other 99%, sex-education based on un-researched conclusions, traditional marriage being swept under the carpet, hard earned taxes supporting the abortion industry and the slippery slope continues. Now we are bombarded with laws forcing the general public to believe what is false and abnormal. The most recent madness infiltrating different segments of society is the utterly absurd “bathroom wars”. The crisis: Men walking into girls’ bathrooms, locker rooms or showers, stripping and exposing their male naked bodies to little girls. Insanity by any moral standards.
Dear Friends for Life,
Think of a little unborn child fighting for life in its mother’s womb. A beautiful scene of God’s creation- the growing process. Then consider the biggest lie to hit the news in the previous presidential race. Hillary Clinton stating publicly that babies are people but don’t have human rights. What? “The unborn person doesn’t have constitutional rights,” she said. Having conceded that pregnant mothers are carrying the life of another person, she did not feel obligated to protect that life.
Dear Friends for Life: The war against babies with Down’s syndrome continues to widen. The latest headlines read: “New prenatal test for Down’s eugenics by the back door?” The killing by abortion of these beautiful babies has increased as a newer and more accurate prenatal test for Down’s syndrome was developed in Britain.
Dear Friends for Life: “Some parents and educators believe that a child is like a huge container. To insure the child’s success, they think it their job to fill it up with as much information as possible, as quickly as possible. This misconception is damaging the brilliance of millions of our youth.” JW Wilson, Advanced Learning Institute
Dear Friends for Life: What happens when we raise the level of our legal system above God? A Belfast High Court ruled recently that abortion should be made available in the north of Ireland to babies with a severe disability or conceived through rape. This type of thinking is spreading to all corners of our planet. The legal system is ruling that it has the RIGHT TO KILL an innocent life created by God.